- Simple & easy to operate
- Timing and motion measurement
- 3 timing channels for main and resistive contacts
- 3 timing channels for auxiliary inputs
- Resistance measurement of pre-insertion resistors
- 4 Analog Inputs + 1 Transducer Input
- Supports both digital and analog transducers
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
Circuit Breaker Analyzer & Timer CAT34 is a standalone or a PC-controlled digital instrument for condition assessment of the circuit breakers. It is intended for testing timing and travel on circuit breakers with one break per phase.
The timing channels records closing and opening of the main, resistor, and auxiliary contacts. CAT34 records graphs of both the open and close coil currents and displacements of the HV and MV circuit breaker moving parts.