The CT-T1 is a microprocessor-based Current Transformer Tester that measures CT excitation current, turns ratio, and winding polarity tests, all without having to switch the leads during testing. The instrument has a fully automatic knee point detection (ASA 10/50, IEEE 30°, IEEE 45°). Although includes 5 low side taps and 1 high side tap.
This CT Tester is precision-made, just like all of the Raytech products you already know.
- Fully automatic knee point detection (ASA 10/50, IEEE 30°, IEEE 45°)
- Ratio range of 0.9 to 15’000
- 5 low side taps, 1 high side tap
- Performs CT excitation, turns ratio, and polarity tests on current transformers
- Manual or automatic degauss and measurements
- Easy, one-time hook up for up to 5 CT taps
- Automatic test voltage range with changeable limits
- Easy to use tap selector interface
- Data storage of more than 10’000 measurements
- Color 5.7″ LCD touch screen display for easy operation
- 3″ graphic-capable printer
- Two USB interfaces and one RS-232 serial port
- 2 Year standard warranty