Variable frequency test set (VFRTS) are suitable for long-term, factory and on-site testing of high capacitive test objects as e.g. power cables, capacitors or others. VFRTS are of modular design for series or parallel connection of more units to increase the test current or the test voltage.
The maximum testing capacity depends on the minimum frequency on which the system is designed for. With decreasing frequency, the maximum load increases. MHV VFRTS provide a minimum frequency of 10Hz, due to the ironless reactor design. Compared to 20Hz this provides a 4-time higher load.
Using more reactors increases the flexibility of the system. With stacking reactors, higher output voltages are achieved at the nominal current. Parallel connection increases the current.
Mohaupt VFRTS are turn-key solutions designed upon your request.
- Due to the low-loss design and high Q-values of the reactors (well above 100 for power frequencies, above 60 at 10Hz), the losses and required feeder power is at a minimum
- Suitable for laboratory and on-site application application
- High Q-factors means low power consumptions and low weight
- Robust design electrically, thermally and mechanically
- Modularity allows an flexible adaption of the test setup to the requirements of the test object
|Type||Max. Voltage (kV)||Max. Current (A)||Min. Frequency (Hz)||No. of reactors||Load Capacity (uF)||Weight (t)||Dimension(l x w x h)|
|PCR90-34-20||Tank||90||34||20||1||3||17||6,1 x 2,4 x 2,6|
|PCR800-84-10||Cylinder||800||84||10||4||1,7||65||6,3 x 4 x 12|