Raytech Digital Micro ohm meter, Micro-Centurion II, was designed for high degree of accuracy to measure very low resistances. This technology was then packed into a portable test system to be used by apparatus manufacturers, rebuild shops, and electrical maintenance crews. This intelligent system has an easy to use operation screen, which allows quick selection of the current level and resistance level to be measured.
The MC-2 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor based system. This system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision.
This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit and modular power source. Extensive filtering and high precision standards are used within the test system.
The MC-2 applies a preset current level, selected by the user. The results of the test are displayed within a few seconds automatically. The results are reported on the easy to read liquid crystal display and can be stored or printed out.
The Centurion II is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged waterproof Fieldcase.
- Highest accuracy and precision of any high current test system
- Automatic measurements of low resistance from 0.00µΩ … 5Ω
- Microprocessor based system with internal storage for over 2000 test results
- Single or continuous measurements with automatic data storage
- User can preset a number of tests, at various timed intervals, for automatic data storage
- Cable length correction for Cable Manufacturer
- Internal panel mount printer
- Printing and storage of test results while the test system is measuring
- Standard centronics (parallel) interface & RS232 (serial) interface
- Pure filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Complete automatic calibration system and self-diagnostics
- Automatic, high efficiency cooling system to dissipate internal heat
- Automatic shut off for over-temperature condition
- Panel mounted emergency stop switch
- Color LCD with backlighting and touch screen
- Wide input power source range
- Lightweight and portable, less than 14,5 kg (33 Lbs.)
- 2 Year standard warranty