Raytech Digital Winding Resistance meter WR14 R is the rack mount version of the WR14. They are designed for high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive loads.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source and the fastest discharge unit on the market.
The WR-14 R applies a preset current level, selected by the user from 0.025A to 15A.
The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored or printed.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during this initialization period, or during operation, immediately the operator will be notified.
- High power DC supply (15A / 30V)
- Charge inductive loads up to 1500 Henry
- 2 independent measuring channels
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Automatic measurements of Low Resistance from 0.00µΩ …100kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor based system with internal storage for over 10000 test results
- Data exchange via USB-Key or USB / RS Connection
- Storage and Printing of test results
- Complete automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS232 (serial) Interface
- Pure filtered DC Power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Color LCD with backlighting and touch screen
- Panel mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Mounted in 19″ rack housing
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT 01)
- Fast discharge unit
- Discharge Indicator – visible and audible indicator for discharge status
- 2 Year standard warranty