Raytech Digital Micro ohm meter, Micro Junior 2, was designed for high degree of accuracy to measure very low resistances. It is battery operated with a lithium-ion battery that allows over 2000 test measurements with 10A output without recharging.
The MJ-2 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor based system. This system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision.
The MJ-2 applies a preset current level, selected by the user. The results of the test are displayed within a few seconds automatically. The results are reported on the easy to read liquid crystal display and can be stored or printed out.
The Micro Junior 2 is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged waterproof Fieldcase.
- Large LCD display with back light
- Automatic measurements of low resistance from 0.00µΩ … 400kΩ
- Microprocessor based system with internal storage for over 2000 test results
- built in panel-mount printer
- Automatic current reversal mode for highest accuracy
- Lithium Battery power source
- Runs for more than 5 hours continuous at 10 amps
- Single push button operation
- Response time less than 2 seconds
- Single or continuous measurements with automatic data storage
- User can preset a number of tests, at various timed intervals, for automatic data storage
- Printing and storage of test results while the test system is measuring
- Complete automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Standard centronics (parallel) interface and RS232 (serial) interface
- Pure filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Cable length correction for Cable Manufacturer
- Lightweight and portable, less than 5.9kg (13Lbs.)
- 2 Year standard warranty